Pinnacle's investigators and research analysts work closely with legal professionals on critical and timely
issues at all stages of the litigation process. Clients rely upon Pinnacle as deadlines loom and needs surface with the knowledge that staff are trained to respond quickly and provide expert services in areas such as:
- Conducting expedited follow-up and background investigations
- Obtaining documents and evidence
- Inspecting and documenting accident / incident scenes
- Executing discovery and e-discovery requests
- Conducting computer forensics
- Identifying, locating and interviewing witnesses
- Assisting with obtaining statements, affidavits and depositions
- Providing investigative guidance and recommendations
- Developing databases and demonstratives
- Preparing exhibits
- Providing court testimony
Results are provided in a clear, concise report and supported by a readily available Managing Partner to ensure
their full availability and value in trial preparation.
We invite you to contact us to discuss how Pinnacle Investigations can become your behind the scenes investigative partner.