Pinnacle Investigations conducts multi-disciplinary investigations of workers' compensation claims to gather
facts from which clients can determine if an injury was work-related and occurred in the course and scope of
employment. These investigations address the potential that an injury may have been affected by third
parties and/or product liability issues, while also taking into consideration the unique factors inherent to subcontractor arrangements and business relationships which insured employers seek to preserve.
Investigators are educated and prepared to provide quick response times when investigating accidents. The
speed with which facts are gathered, injured parties and witnesses are identified and interviewed directly
impacts the ability to gain a complete and thorough understanding of the circumstances of the injury.
If subrogation issues are identified or fraud indicators are found during the initial investigation, the investigation often shifts to focus on the following:
- Identifying all parties and entities involved
- Identifying existing insurance coverage for all parties
- Obtaining statements from witnesses with material information
- Conducting public record and proprietary database research
- Surveillance and Activity Checks
- Conducting medical records research and acquisition with signed authorization
Pinnacle Investigations' capable and highly trained AOE/COE Investigators are prepared to testify at depositions, arbitrations, hearings and/or trial and to produce all evidence obtained.
We invite you to contact us to discuss how Pinnacle Investigations can become your behind the scene investigative partner.