Intelligence support, through field investigation and open source public record research, is a key component
to a successful Special Investigation Unit (SIU) team. Pinnacle Investigations has more than a
16 year proven track record of providing this support to Special Investigation Units of major insurance
companies across the nation. Pinnacle Investigations' highly skilled Research Analysts work closely with legal
professionals and SIU personnel to provide their assistance, which includes but is not limited to the following
- Identification and retrieval of public records
- Uncovering and documentation of digital data and online information
- Effective retrieval of county filings nationwide
- Trial and deposition experience
Clients rely upon Pinnacle Investigations, knowing that staff is trained to gather facts and uncover the intelligence needed to mitigate their claims in the following areas:
To facilitate motor vehicle accident claims, Pinnacle Investigations provides a full range of services that evaluate the facts of a particular matter.
- Witness Location
- Witness Interviews & Statements
- Vehicle Condition Documentation
- Accident Scene Reconstruction
After all possible intelligence has been gathered and the background investigation has been filed, clients often turn to Pinnacle Investigations for video surveillance to complete their claims investigation. Pinnacle Investigations' surveillance team is provided the knowledge, training and equipment to document the claimant in any situation. Staff is continually trained to support their findings in deposition and trial settings.
Field Investigators at Pinnacle Investigations, working in tandem with in-house Research Analysts, can confirm or dispute the suspicious invoicing patterns of your medical providers.
Clients rely upon Pinnacle Investigations, knowing that staff is trained to gather facts and uncover the
intelligence needed to mitigate their claims in the following areas:
- Expanded due diligence profiles of chiropractic professionals and treatment centers
- Identification of facility owners, employees, runners and patients
- Real time, continual documentation of activity at your treatment center, including length of stay and patient visits per day