Today there is increased demand for the retrieval, analysis and collection of electronic information which has mandated corporations to establish a process of holding retrieving data relating to litigation, investigations, regulatory and compliance matters.
Pinnacle Investigations can become your resource for each phase of the electronic investigation. Investigative consulting services are provided by our adjunct technical consulting firm. A solid reputation of integrity, training, certification and expert knowledge forms the foundation of these services.
Pinnacle Investigations can assist you and provide the following services:
- Email data recovery in compliance with industry best practices
- Evidence preservation in compliance with industry best practices
- Access active data files
- Recover deleted data files or files lost to hardware/software malfunction
- Recreate time critical events
- Access password protected files
- Locate electronic evidence that are relevant to litigation or discovery requests
- Locate electronic evidence from computer electronic storage media utilizing state-of-the-art computer hardware and software
- Preserve the relevant electronic evidence and documents
- Review the collected electronic information and documents to determine what portions are relevant
- Sort privileged electronic information and records and create appropriate logs in compliance with best practices
- Prepare a written report containing relevant information and evidence in a cost effective manner
We invite you to contact us to discuss how Pinnacle Investigations can become your behind the scenes investigative partner.